The Poudre school district, a 27,000-student system in Colorado, is planning to buy a reading curriculum, assessment, and PD program. The state of Delaware wants preparation programs for school administrators. And Pittsburgh schools need academic and enrichment support for their after-school programs.
- Where Education Company CEOs Get Their Best Ideas
- K-12 Dealmaking: Pearson Snaps Up Australian Company, VIPKid Raises $80 Million
- The Boxes Companies Need to Check in Bidding for U.S. Ed. Department Contracts
- N.Y. Districts Buying Data Analytics; Georgia System to Pick Up Childcare Management Software
- This District Wants to Promote Equity, and It Wants Products That Help