Texas is choosing a new screening measure to identify English-language learners, and the Lee’s Summit School District, in Missouri, wants elementary English/ language arts resources.
- Learning Loss Interventions Are Falling Short on Implementation, Study Finds
- K-12 Dealmaking: Top Hat Acquires Aktiv Learning; GoStudent Snaps Up Network of Tutoring Centers
- Will a Behavior-Based Complement to Social-Emotional Learning Take Hold?
- North Carolina’s Biggest School System to Buy Language Software; Texas District Seeks Superintendent Search Services
- NYC Schools Postpone Vote on $31.7M, 7-Year McGraw Hill Contract