Statewide data systems and learning tools needed. Indiana wants an English-language learner database, and the Colorado Department of Education is looking for an early literacy assessment to use in the state’s elementary schools. The Hawaii Department of Education wants to purchase a management system for educator professional development and evaluation.
- Learning Loss Interventions Are Falling Short on Implementation, Study Finds
- K-12 Dealmaking: Top Hat Acquires Aktiv Learning; GoStudent Snaps Up Network of Tutoring Centers
- Will a Behavior-Based Complement to Social-Emotional Learning Take Hold?
- North Carolina’s Biggest School System to Buy Language Software; Texas District Seeks Superintendent Search Services
- NYC Schools Postpone Vote on $31.7M, 7-Year McGraw Hill Contract