Statewide data systems and learning tools needed. Indiana wants an English-language learner database, and the Colorado Department of Education is looking for an early literacy assessment to use in the state’s elementary schools. The Hawaii Department of Education wants to purchase a management system for educator professional development and evaluation.
- How Districts Plan to Address Pandemic ‘Learning Loss’ in the Coming Year
- The E-Rate Program: Three Pivotal Issues for Education Companies
- Michigan District Looking for Equity Audit; Colorado District Searching for Mathematics Curriculum
- Testing Providers Could Be Forced to Pivot Quickly as Result of Biden’s State Testing Policy
- Pennsylvania Governor Pitches School Funding Overhaul