Seeking software and training. The state of Georgia wants to purchase a new learning management system for its supplemental online learning program, known as Georgia Virtual. The Richmond, Va., school district is looking to buy Advanced Placement courses and professional development training, while a school district in Missouri would like to purchase new plagiarism detection…
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018