Seeking software and training. The state of Georgia wants to purchase a new learning management system for its supplemental online learning program, known as Georgia Virtual. The Richmond, Va., school district is looking to buy Advanced Placement courses and professional development training, while a school district in Missouri would like to purchase new plagiarism detection…
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum