Seeking software and training. The state of Georgia wants to purchase a new learning management system for its supplemental online learning program, known as Georgia Virtual. The Richmond, Va., school district is looking to buy Advanced Placement courses and professional development training, while a school district in Missouri would like to purchase new plagiarism detection…
- Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
- Expo Highlights the Rise of VR, AR in Educational Game Design, But Will Educators Want It?
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider