The Seattle school system is purchasing case management software. A Utah district wants software licenses, and a Texas district is buying an event ticketing system.
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students
Tenn. District Seeks Spec. Ed. Reading Intervention; Va. System Looking for a K-12 Math Interactive Program
Austin-Area District Looks for Digital/Blended Learning Program; Baltimore Seeks High School Literacy Program
Miami-Dade Schools Seek Mental Wellness Curriculum; Missouri District to Buy Virtual Reality Devices