Texas districts are seeking a learning management system and an array of computer devices and software; and the Kansas City schools want help with an extended-learning program.
- ACT CEO Marten Roorda Departs as Organization Announces Cost-Cutting Measures
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches
Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System
Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
Virginia District to Buy Print and Digital History Materials; California School System Seeks Supports for Special Education Students