Texas districts are seeking a learning management system and an array of computer devices and software; and the Kansas City schools want help with an extended-learning program.
- Key Contacts for K-12 Companies: District Professional Development Directors
- Virtual Reality: Breaking Down the Implications for the K-12 Market
- Webinar Offers K-12 Companies Advice for Navigating Student-Data Privacy Laws
- K-12 Dealmaking: PowerSchool to Acquire PeopleAdmin; Renaissance Partners With Learning A-Z
- Ed-Tech Vendors Asked to ‘Pledge’ Efforts Around Interoperability