Texas districts are seeking a learning management system and an array of computer devices and software; and the Kansas City schools want help with an extended-learning program.
- Formative Assessment as a ‘Mindset,’ Not a Single Test or Product
- Entrepreneurs Find Providing Mentorship Rewarding, Productive
- Districts Used 7,000 Tech Tools This Year. Which Ones Were Most Popular?
- EdWeek Market Brief to Share Essential Ed-Tech Information at ISTE
- Texas Schools Bolstering Math and Reading, Career and Tech-Ed; Urban N.Y. District Wants to Manage Devices