K-12 diagnostic tool for math and English/language arts, learning management system for early learners and high-needs students; Title I educational services for non-public school students. The Guilford County, N.C. schools are in the market for a universal screener for English/language arts and mathematics in K-12, while the Albuquerque, N.M. district wants an LMS for elementary school…
- Miami-Dade Schools Seek SEL Program; Dayton, Ohio District Wants Applied Behavior Analysis Services
- Cambium Learning Completes Acquisition of Rosetta Stone, Looks to Meet COVID-Era Demands
- Social-Emotional Learning: What Products and Programs Do Districts Want?
- COVID-19 Cuts Into Education RFPs, Bids, Though Some Needs Persist
- Chicago Early Learning Program Looks for Support; Providence District Seeks Curriculum-Management Program