K-12 diagnostic tool for math and English/language arts, learning management system for early learners and high-needs students; Title I educational services for non-public school students. The Guilford County, N.C. schools are in the market for a universal screener for English/language arts and mathematics in K-12, while the Albuquerque, N.M. district wants an LMS for elementary school…
- Pennsylvania Districts Looks for Special-Needs Software, Science Equipment
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform