The fourth-largest school system in the country is seeking a mental wellness curriculum, while a 21,000-student Missouri district plans to purchases virtual and augmented reality devices.
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States
- Georgia District to Buy Chromebooks; Miss. System Seeks SEL Program
Delaware Seeks IT Systems for Early Childhood Data and Program Quality; N.M. Offers Districts Computer Science Grants
Idaho District Looking for Reading Intervention Program, New York District Seeking Family and Consumer Sciences Textbooks
Mississippi Seeks 21st Century Learning Centers; Maryland Pursues LMS