A district in Oklahoma is looking to buy a virtual tutoring program, and a district in Texas is accepting bids for a universal screener.
- How School Districts Will Spend Money From the New Federal Stimulus
- A Window Into Ed-Tech Marketing Strategies During the Pandemic
- Texas District Seeking Credit Recovery System, North Carolina District Looking for Literacy Materials
- How Close Are School Districts to Switching to Online Professional Development?
- Louisiana District Seeking Literacy and Math Materials; Maryland District Looking for Social-Emotional Learning Curricula and Materials
Miami Schools Need Student Information System; Minnesota School System Seeking Content Management Solution
Marketing Consultants Sought in N.C.; Md. District Buying Middle School Math Materials
Tennessee District Buying Library Management System; California District Eyes Before- and After-School Program