The Philadelphia school district is seeking a resource-planning system, and a Florida school system wants to buy an assortment of tech devices and software.
- Your Startup Idea Is Genius: How to Get Customers to Recognize It
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds