A Texas school system is planning to hire a company to help with curriculum consulting and design, and the Miami-Dade schools need support services for students.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
Tennessee District To Buy Head Start Management System; Texas District Wants Career Tech Ed. Materials
Missouri District Seeks Charging Stations; Austin Wants Employee Counseling Program
Texas Districts Seek Online Software Programs, Instructional Supplies; Michigan School System Needs Reading Intervention Program