A learning management system, a school website content management system, and computer science education for teachers. The Region 4 Education Service Center, in Houston, wants bids from LMS providers. The Albuquerque, N.M. district is looking to buy a system for school website content management. And the Anne Arundel schools in Maryland want to partner with an institution of higher…
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List