A learning management system, a school website content management system, and computer science education for teachers. The Region 4 Education Service Center, in Houston, wants bids from LMS providers. The Albuquerque, N.M. district is looking to buy a system for school website content management. And the Anne Arundel schools in Maryland want to partner with an institution of higher…
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market