Big Curriculum, Testing Purchases on Tap: The Columbus City Schools is one of many districts with plans to buy a K-12 online curriculum, in this case one designed to compatible not only with state standards but also with the district’s technology systems. Meanwhile, Delaware officials have decided to abandon a test designed by a common-core…
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List