A company has won a major contract with the U.S. Department of Defense for professional development in the area of literacy, and the Alexandria City schools in Virginia are starting to shop for a benchmark assessment system.
- New Hampshire Seeks Special Ed. Support; Missouri District Looks for Device Management
- A Global Push Into Computer Science, With Implications for Companies
- School Instructional Materials Market Takes Major Year-to-Date Hit in Sales
- Must-Do’s for Education Companies During Remote Learning
- ETS Launches New ‘Strategic Capital’ Investment Vehicle for Education