The demand for artificial intelligence products in K-12 may be fueled by demands to free up teachers’ time during the school day, experts say.
- State Budgets for K-12 Increasing, But Don’t Expect a Windfall
- Texas District Seeks Instructional Materials; Maryland K-12 System Looks for American Government Curriculum
- American Institutes for Research Sells Off Assessment Division to Cambium Learning
- The Key Services That Are Missing From the K-12 Market
- What Factors Drive or Doom Ed-Tech Implementation? New Study Taking a Look