The demand for artificial intelligence products in K-12 may be fueled by demands to free up teachers’ time during the school day, experts say.
- School Groups Raise Concerns About Prospect of Big Changes to E-Rate Bidding Process
- Calif. District Seeks Enrollment Forecasting; Texas School Shops for iPads
- Illinois District Buying Language Consulting; N.Y. System Purchasing Math Textbooks
- K-12 Dealmaking: Carnegie Learning Acquires Virtual Curriculum; Byju’s Raises $250M
- A Superintendent’s Lessons Learned About Rebuilding From the Pandemic