Companies need to work to make sure teachers understand the “why” their district is going with a new product, says Kenneth Tam.
- K-12 Dealmaking: SEL Provider Partners With Chinese Company; AdvancED, Measured Progress Renamed as Cognia
- Federal Lawmakers Tell Ed-Tech Companies to Turn Over Data-Collection Details
- New Market Research: Districts’ Most Pressing Assessment Needs
- Filter Out the ‘Noise’ to Become a More Creative Entrepreneur
- Worries About ‘Screen Time’ Are Rising. Here’s How Vendors Can Adjust