Houghton Mifflin Harcourt CEO Jack Lynch argues that effective curriculum is “less about i-Tunes playlists” and more akin to “a movie, with each scene building on a previous scene,” coherently.
- What K-12 Purchasing Committees Are Looking For From Vendors
- Professional Learning Trends Move Into the LMS Marketplace
- Florida Seeks Social Media Monitoring Tool; Hawaii Needs Anti-Bullying App
- Hip Hop-Infused Ed Biz Flocabulary Names Its First President
- Alaska, Pennsylvania Districts Put Out RFPs Seeking Classroom Devices