Houghton Mifflin Harcourt CEO Jack Lynch argues that effective curriculum is “less about i-Tunes playlists” and more akin to “a movie, with each scene building on a previous scene,” coherently.
- New Early-Stage Education Startup Contest Puts $250,000 Up for Grabs at ASU GSV
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs