Houghton Mifflin Harcourt CEO Jack Lynch argues that effective curriculum is “less about i-Tunes playlists” and more akin to “a movie, with each scene building on a previous scene,” coherently.
- School-to-Work Issues Are Surging in State Legislatures
- Transitioning to a For-Profit Model, but Keeping Your Company’s Soul
- Hawaii Seeks Computer Science PD; Memphis to Buy Formative Assessments
- Ready for Conference Season? Webinar Gives Insider Tips to Companies on Maximizing ROI
- Australian Company’s Success in the U.S. Offers Powerful Lessons Learned