Houghton Mifflin Harcourt CEO Jack Lynch argues that effective curriculum is “less about i-Tunes playlists” and more akin to “a movie, with each scene building on a previous scene,” coherently.
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum