A pair of experts on federal education policy talk about what K-12 companies should know about the new political and policy landscape in Washington.
- District Demand Growing for Data and Content Systems That Can Share Information
- Where ESSA Opens Opportunities for Companies
- K-12 Dealmaking: Carnegie Learning Acquires Globaloria; Labster, Piper Raise Funds
- Curriculum Associates Strikes Deal With Berkshire Partners–and Huge Donation Goes to Charity
- Tenn. District Pursues Reading Intervention Program; Wisconsin System Wants Health Curriculum