Curriculum providers are making subtle adjustments, but also holding their ground, in response to a wave of controversial state policies, according to a consultant who works with those companies.
- Untapped Possibilities: How to Bring Education Products to Developing Countries
- Nation’s Largest Publisher, Teachers’ Union Are Aligned in Fighting Iowa Law on Book Bans
- What’s Missing From ‘Science of Reading’-Focused Products
- Virginia District Looks for College and Career Readiness Solutions; Utah System Seeks ELA Curriculum
- New Mexico District Shops PD For Principals; N.C. System Needs New Science Exams