EdWeek Market Brief’s survey of K-12 leaders asked them about whether they expect the standards to shape purchasing over the next two years.
- Overwhelmed by Apps, Districts Urged to Reduce Redundancies
- How Have K-12 Priorities for Spending Federal Stimulus Aid Changed Over the Past Year?
- South Carolina District Seeks Assignment Software; Nebraska School System to Buy Online Tutoring Services
- Rethinking Professional Development to Keep Teachers in the Profession
- New Jersey District Seeks Literacy PD; Pennsylvania System to Hire SEL Coordinator