Strong customer service can help forge the kinds of relationships that make district leaders perceive your company as a long-term ally, a new EdWeek Market Brief survey reveals.
- What Types of Curriculum Products Schools Buy. And Why. See Researcher’s Insights
- Calif. District Needs K-12 Tutoring; Tenn. District Seeks Customizable Benchmark Assessments
- How COVID-19 Fallout Is Hitting K-12 Education Companies. See Exclusive Survey Report
- See How District Leaders, Company Executives Are Generally In Sync on COVID-19 Needs
- Salesforce Debuts K-12 Contact Tracing, Wellness Data Service