Strong customer service can help forge the kinds of relationships that make district leaders perceive your company as a long-term ally, a new EdWeek Market Brief survey reveals.
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans