More than half of district leaders rarely adopt products for district-wide use based on the suggestions of teachers who test those resources in their classrooms.
- Broward County Schools to Buy SIS; Madison, Wis., District Focuses On Measuring Academic Progress
- 6 Tips for Making Education Products Accessible for Students With Disabilities
- Chief Academic Officer Puts High Value on Data, Engagement, and Ease of Use in Digital Tools
- Your Phone May Be Getting in the Way of Startup Progress
- Maryland District Looks for Program Evaluation; Phoenix System to Buy Textbooks