The Department of Defense’s school system offers big opportunities for education vendors who can navigate the system. EdWeek Market Brief explains how they can do it.
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States
- Georgia District to Buy Chromebooks; Miss. System Seeks SEL Program