A researcher studied Canadian procurement and found that district leaders’ concerns about cost and affordability often were at odds with how ed-tech would affect scholarship.
- Education Procurement Hits Two-Year High in 2nd Quarter of 2017
- Marketplace Challenge: Offering Ed-Tech PD That Works, and That Educators Want
- Indiana Wants English-Language Learner Database; Colorado Seeks Early Literacy Assessment Tool
- The Ed. Department’s SBIR Program: What Companies Should Know to Land a Grant
- Venture Capital Sector Looks to Increase Diversity in Education Investments