A researcher studied Canadian procurement and found that district leaders’ concerns about cost and affordability often were at odds with how ed-tech would affect scholarship.
- How Education Companies Can Stay on the Good Side of School Boards
- Louisiana District Seeks Early Literacy Screening Tool; Texas District Wants Professional Development Services
- Education Companies Set Back by China’s Coronavirus Crisis
- New Digital Learning Channel Poised to Create Big Opportunities for Vendors
- California’s New Ed-Tech Consortium Is Growing Fast — and Making Awards