A researcher studied Canadian procurement and found that district leaders’ concerns about cost and affordability often were at odds with how ed-tech would affect scholarship.
- A Career and Technical Education Leader Talks About Her District’s Biggest Needs
- Districts Seeking Math and Literacy Curricula; Nevada District to Purchase Online Credit Recovery Program
- Money Is Flowing to Social-Emotional Learning: Allstate Foundation Dedicates $45 Million
- School-to-Work Issues Are Surging in State Legislatures
- Transitioning to a For-Profit Model, but Keeping Your Company’s Soul