A researcher studied Canadian procurement and found that district leaders’ concerns about cost and affordability often were at odds with how ed-tech would affect scholarship.
- What K-12 Purchasing Committees Are Looking For From Vendors
- Professional Learning Trends Move Into the LMS Marketplace
- Florida Seeks Social Media Monitoring Tool; Hawaii Needs Anti-Bullying App
- Hip Hop-Infused Ed Biz Flocabulary Names Its First President
- Alaska, Pennsylvania Districts Put Out RFPs Seeking Classroom Devices