Recent policy changes in Florida could dramatically shape district policy in areas such as charter school growth and Title I spending.
- Exclusive EdWeek Market Brief Report: District Leaders Rate the K-12 Marketplace
- Demand for K-12 Private Education Poised to Soar in Persian Gulf Countries
- Vermont Seeks Help With Master Schedule Development; Texas District Buys Naviance Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chegg, Boxlight Make Education-Related Acquisitions
- Designing Better Data Dashboards Remains a Challenge