Education company executives often express frustration with the process of responding to school district RFPs. At the same time, districts are constrained legally by what they can and can’t do to solicit qualified vendors for their needs.
- New Hampshire Seeks Special Ed. Support; Missouri District Looks for Device Management
- A Global Push Into Computer Science, With Implications for Companies
- School Instructional Materials Market Takes Major Year-to-Date Hit in Sales
- Must-Do’s for Education Companies During Remote Learning
- ETS Launches New ‘Strategic Capital’ Investment Vehicle for Education