Education company executives often express frustration with the process of responding to school district RFPs. At the same time, districts are constrained legally by what they can and can’t do to solicit qualified vendors for their needs.
- Can Big Bird and Elmo Boost Social-Emotional Learning?
- Utah, Texas Districts Seek Software for Blended Learning, Nutrition
- Inside China’s Burgeoning Education Market: The Value of Prestige and Brand Names
- To Succeed in China’s K-12 Market, Focus on Specific Needs and Cultivate Local Contacts
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator Is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’