Education company executives often express frustration with the process of responding to school district RFPs. At the same time, districts are constrained legally by what they can and can’t do to solicit qualified vendors for their needs.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kiddom Raises $15M; Tech Toy Developer Raises $4.2M
- Renaissance Acquires myON to Create Merged Lineup of Reading, Assessment Products
- New Wave of Teacher Assessments to Shape Market in States, Educator-Prep Programs
- Webinar: An Inside Look at the K-12 Market for Social-Emotional Learning
- Learning From the ‘Accidental Consequences’ of Student-Data-Privacy Laws