Education company executives often express frustration with the process of responding to school district RFPs. At the same time, districts are constrained legally by what they can and can’t do to solicit qualified vendors for their needs.
- Harvard’s Strategic Data Project Reveals Insights for Education Companies
- K-12 Interest in Social-Emotional Learning Surges, Creating Opportunities for Companies
- State Spending on K-12 Rises Slightly in 2017, Despite Headwinds
- Applicant Tracking Sought in Denver, Missouri District Wants Interviewing Software
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in U.S. Colleges Shows Signs of ‘Flattening’