Education company executives often express frustration with the process of responding to school district RFPs. At the same time, districts are constrained legally by what they can and can’t do to solicit qualified vendors for their needs.
- Eyeing Major Shake-Up, FCC Weighs Revamping E-Rate Competitive Bids
- Chicago District Seeks K-2 Assessments; Texas System To Purchase SAT Prep Services
- What Companies Need to Know About Working in International Private Schools
- States Are Restricting Lessons on Race, and It’s Poised to Shape the K-12 Market
- Demand for School Tutoring Is ‘Through the Roof.’ And Companies Are Primed for Growth