Education company executives often express frustration with the process of responding to school district RFPs. At the same time, districts are constrained legally by what they can and can’t do to solicit qualified vendors for their needs.
- Startup Founder Finds New Focus in Mission of Social-Emotional Learning Company
- What the 2018 Election Means for K-12 Companies: 4 Takeaways
- New York District Needs Data Network Overhaul; D.C. Charter Schools Seeking Laptop Insurance
- K-12 Dealmaking: Girls Who Code Expands to Canada; Catapult Learning Makes Acquisition
- Tips for Meeting the ELL Curriculum and PD Needs of a Large School District