Gerald Crisci, director of instructional tech and innovation for the Scarsdale, N.Y., school district, needs ed-tech providers to help him on issues that extend from data privacy to pricing.
- How One K-12 Company Laid a Foundation for Success in a Foreign Market
- District Leaders Bearish About Future of K-12 Budgets
- Los Angeles District Needs Professional Development; Georgia District Wants STEM Learning Software
- Education Startup Competition Sees Trends in Project-Based Learning and Products for Niche Audiences
- Tennessee District to Buy Platform for English Learners; Texas School System Looks for Project-Based Learning