Gerald Crisci, director of instructional tech and innovation for the Scarsdale, N.Y., school district, needs ed-tech providers to help him on issues that extend from data privacy to pricing.
- He Helps Education Companies Enter Foreign Markets. Here’s What He’s Learned
- Colorado School System Seeks SEL Curriculum; Texas District to Buy Student Information System
- Appeals Court Sides With ACT in Court Battle Over Copyright
- Staffing Shortages Are Knocking Professional Development Off Course
- Byju’s Releases Delayed Audit Report Showing Large Losses in 2021