Charlotte “Nadja” Trez, executive director of English learner services for the 147,000-student Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools, says districts like her need demanding content for ELLs, scaffolded to different language levels.
- University of Oregon Ed. Research Lab Partners With Company to Ramp Up Product Reach
- Breaking Down Rewards and Risks for Ed. Companies Staging Product Ambassador Programs
- Texas to Buy Career Technical Education Services; Colorado District Wants Chromebooks
- What K-12 HR Directors Are Demanding From Vendors
- Big Indian Ed. Company BYJU’s Acquires U.S.-Based Digital Games Company