Charlotte “Nadja” Trez, executive director of English learner services for the 147,000-student Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools, says districts like her need demanding content for ELLs, scaffolded to different language levels.
- What Factors Drive or Doom Ed-Tech Implementation? New Study Taking a Look
- N.C. District Seeks Data Management System; Ala. School System to Buy Nutrition Services Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: SEL Provider Partners With Chinese Company; AdvancED, Measured Progress Renamed as Cognia
- Federal Lawmakers Tell Ed-Tech Companies to Turn Over Data-Collection Details
- New Market Research: Districts’ Most Pressing Assessment Needs