Charlotte “Nadja” Trez, executive director of English learner services for the 147,000-student Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools, says districts like her need demanding content for ELLs, scaffolded to different language levels.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Texthelp Makes Acquisition; Austrian Company GoStudent Announces Major Fundraise
- How One Florida District Is Diagnosing ‘Learning Loss,’ and Charting a Way Forward
- A New Era for RFPs: What Education Companies Need to Know About Virtual Bidding
- North Carolina District to Buy Math Internship Program; Pennsylvania System Seeks Mental Health Services
- Creative Strategies to Help Districts Pay for Ed-Tech Projects