Charlotte “Nadja” Trez, executive director of English learner services for the 147,000-student Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools, says districts like her need demanding content for ELLs, scaffolded to different language levels.
- How One K-12 Company Laid a Foundation for Success in a Foreign Market
- District Leaders Bearish About Future of K-12 Budgets
- Los Angeles District Needs Professional Development; Georgia District Wants STEM Learning Software
- Education Startup Competition Sees Trends in Project-Based Learning and Products for Niche Audiences
- Tennessee District to Buy Platform for English Learners; Texas School System Looks for Project-Based Learning