Charlotte “Nadja” Trez, executive director of English learner services for the 147,000-student Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools, says districts like her need demanding content for ELLs, scaffolded to different language levels.
- Learning Loss Interventions Are Falling Short on Implementation, Study Finds
- K-12 Dealmaking: Top Hat Acquires Aktiv Learning; GoStudent Snaps Up Network of Tutoring Centers
- Will a Behavior-Based Complement to Social-Emotional Learning Take Hold?
- North Carolina’s Biggest School System to Buy Language Software; Texas District Seeks Superintendent Search Services
- NYC Schools Postpone Vote on $31.7M, 7-Year McGraw Hill Contract