District leaders want to be more proactive with the provisions they look for in contracts with vendors, including validated alignment with state standards, interoperability, and more support from vendors in the implementation of their products.
- New Hampshire Seeks Special Ed. Support; Missouri District Looks for Device Management
- A Global Push Into Computer Science, With Implications for Companies
- School Instructional Materials Market Takes Major Year-to-Date Hit in Sales
- Must-Do’s for Education Companies During Remote Learning
- ETS Launches New ‘Strategic Capital’ Investment Vehicle for Education