District leaders want to be more proactive with the provisions they look for in contracts with vendors, including validated alignment with state standards, interoperability, and more support from vendors in the implementation of their products.
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’
- U.S. Education Innovation Cluster Leaders Gather to Support Advancement in Teaching and Learning
- Drive Business Forward With a Company Rallying Cry
- K-12 Dealmaking: Follett, Chegg, Golden Gate Capital Make Acquisitions
- Web Content Filter Sought in Texas; Learning Management System Needed in Maryland District