District leaders want to be more proactive with the provisions they look for in contracts with vendors, including validated alignment with state standards, interoperability, and more support from vendors in the implementation of their products.
- Tracking State and District Policies for Remote, Hybrid, and In-Person Instruction
- Utah District Buying Web Portal; Oklahoma School System Looks for Reading Program
- How Education Companies Are Addressing Home Connectivity Challenges: 5 Tips
- How One Education Company Took Customers From Free to Paid Products
- Looking to Forge Bonds in the Era of Remote Work? Make Time for Play