The federal and state elections are unlikely to yield a bounty of new education funding, some analysts say, but the passage of district-level tax measures will likely create opportunities for education vendors.
- FTC: Ed-Tech ‘Ambassadors’ Must Follow Social Media Influencer Guidelines
- Amazon, Already a Presence in K-12, Expands Its Support for Ed-Tech Startups
- Two-Minute Tip: Pointers for K-12 Ed-Tech Product Developers
- Michigan District Needs Social Studies Curriculum; Texas System Seeks Social-Emotional Learning Package
- Districts’ Biggest Professional Development Needs — and the Solutions They Want From K-12 Companies