Companies have already brought artificial intelligence into education products focused on student well-being, math instruction, personalized academic pathways, and even building maintenance.
- Access to High-Quality Curriculum Is On the Rise. But PD Is Not Keeping Up
- How Can Social-Emotional Learning Be Woven Into the School Day?
- Virginia District Seeks Psychological Services; Oregon System Wants English Language Software
- District Voices, Data Insights, In-Depth Discussions: Join the EdWeek Market Brief Online Summit
- Two-Minute Tip: 3 Pointers for Reading a District Strategic Plan