Companies have already brought artificial intelligence into education products focused on student well-being, math instruction, personalized academic pathways, and even building maintenance.
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program