Having educators talk up your products and services can pay dividends, but lack of attention to ethical concerns could put educators and companies in a difficult spot.
- Philadelphia School District Needs Certification Program; Colorado School District Looking for Special Ed. Support
- Many Companies Hate Responding to K-12 RFPs. It May Not Be as Bad as They Think
- The Promise of the Preschool Market
- Texas District Seeks K-3 Phonics Program; Tennessee School System Needs Language Proficiency Tests
- Feds Warn Teachers to Disclose Ties to Ed-Tech Vendors