Having educators talk up your products and services can pay dividends, but lack of attention to ethical concerns could put educators and companies in a difficult spot.
- Delaware District to Buy Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum; Texas District Looks for Student Information System
- U.S.-Latin America Ed-Tech Trade Mission Set for Brazil
- Fast Company Names Most Innovative Education Companies of 2019
- Head of EdReports Offers Inside View of How the Group Evaluates Learning Products
- Webinar: Find Out Where K-12 Venture Capitalists Are Investing in 2019 and Beyond