Chinese schools, particularly those operated privately, are buying a variety of curricular, ed-tech, and online management products, creating opportunities for foreign companies.
- Your Startup Idea Is Genius: How to Get Customers to Recognize It
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds