District officials have been slow to recognize threats from hacking and other cyber threats, and relatively few have placed requirements on vendors for data security.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kiddom Raises $15M; Tech Toy Developer Raises $4.2M
- Renaissance Acquires myON to Create Merged Lineup of Reading, Assessment Products
- New Wave of Teacher Assessments to Shape Market in States, Educator-Prep Programs
- Webinar: An Inside Look at the K-12 Market for Social-Emotional Learning
- Learning From the ‘Accidental Consequences’ of Student-Data-Privacy Laws