K-12 companies from the U.S. and other nations trying to make it in China need to understand the importance of brand recognition in the huge, fast-evolving market.
- Why Teachers Fail to Buy Into Educational Products
- Maryland District Looks for Math Curriculum; Texas School System Searches for PD Platform
- Districts Are Looking for Real Support, Not Just “Training” During COVID
- Virginia District Seeks Management System; Utah System Buying Multilingual Curriculum
- K12 Rebrands Itself as Stride Inc., and Announces Two Acquisitions