An increasing number of states and districts are putting forward RFPs asking for curriculum, professional development, and assessment tools focused on social-emotional learning.
- Can Big Bird and Elmo Boost Social-Emotional Learning?
- Utah, Texas Districts Seek Software for Blended Learning, Nutrition
- Inside China’s Burgeoning Education Market: The Value of Prestige and Brand Names
- To Succeed in China’s K-12 Market, Focus on Specific Needs and Cultivate Local Contacts
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator Is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’