Seeking student information systems for more than 200,000 students. The Hillsborough County district in Florida is looking to purchase an SIS for all students in grades pre-K-12 and another one for career and technical education. The Dallas, Texas district wants a software management system for student dietary restrictions. Meanwhile, the Clayton County Public Schools in Georgia chose IT…
- How a District Leader and Blended Learning Expert Evaluates Ed-Tech Products
- Venture Capital Firm, Standards-Setting Group Forge Partnership Around Interoperability
- Will Learning Science Reshape K-12 Personalized Learning Products?
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System