A Massachusetts school district is looking for contractors to provide a student information system. A Virginia school district needs vendors to provide a range of yearbook services, while a California school district is also in the market for a student information system.
- How the Coronavirus Is Reshaping K-12 Districts’ Spending Priorities
- The E-Rate Program: A Critical Source of Funding Amid the Coronavirus Storm
- South Carolina District Buying Telecommunications; New Jersey District Purchasing Therapy Services
- Key Lessons From the Homeschool Market That Matter Now More Than Ever
- Calif. Consortium Seeks College and Career Planning; Okla. State Agency Needs Special Ed. Support