The San Bernardino, Calif., school system is looking to buy a mobile device management platform, while the San Diego district has its eye on an analytics and data reporting tool.
- N.Y. State’s K-12 Districts Likely to Spend, But Federal Tax Law Stirs Anxiety
- Breaking Down When K-12 Districts Use RFPs Versus Single-Source Purchasing
- Tennessee Seeks Database App, Maryland Wants Backup Software
- Get Coverage of Bett Show, Huge Ed-Tech Conference, From EdWeek Market Brief
- Your Startup Idea Is Genius: How to Get Customers to Recognize It