The San Bernardino, Calif., school system is looking to buy a mobile device management platform, while the San Diego district has its eye on an analytics and data reporting tool.
- How Can Social-Emotional Learning Be Woven Into the School Day?
- Virginia District Seeks Psychological Services; Oregon System Wants English Language Software
- District Voices, Data Insights, In-Depth Discussions: Join the EdWeek Market Brief Online Summit
- Two-Minute Tip: 3 Pointers for Reading a District Strategic Plan
- “We’re Not Seeing Them Back Down”: Ed. Companies’ Response to State Clampdowns on Curriculum