The San Bernardino, Calif., school system is looking to buy a mobile device management platform, while the San Diego district has its eye on an analytics and data reporting tool.
- What K-12 Purchasing Committees Are Looking For From Vendors
- Professional Learning Trends Move Into the LMS Marketplace
- Florida Seeks Social Media Monitoring Tool; Hawaii Needs Anti-Bullying App
- Hip Hop-Infused Ed Biz Flocabulary Names Its First President
- Alaska, Pennsylvania Districts Put Out RFPs Seeking Classroom Devices