Post-secondary preparation in focus. Davis School District, Utah, wants instructional materials for its technology and engineering career- and technical-education program, and Lewisville Independent School District, Texas, seeks a college and career exploration and planning platform. Roosevelt School District No. 66 in Arizona is looking for web-based, district- and school-level assessments.
- 7 Things Education Companies Should Know About Ed-Tech Accelerator Programs
- When Buying Formative Assessments, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays
- First Ed-Tech Trade Mission by U.S. Government Will Travel to Latin America