Post-secondary preparation in focus. Davis School District, Utah, wants instructional materials for its technology and engineering career- and technical-education program, and Lewisville Independent School District, Texas, seeks a college and career exploration and planning platform. Roosevelt School District No. 66 in Arizona is looking for web-based, district- and school-level assessments.
- ISTE 2018 Kicks Off in Chicago For Educators and Ed-Tech Vendors
- K-12 Dealmaking: VIPKID Raises $500 Million; Microsoft Acquires Flipgrid
- To Pump Up Your Thought Leadership, See District Leaders’ Favorite Books
- Virginia Seeks Content Management for Open Ed. Resources; Texas District Wants Classroom Software for Chromebooks
- N.C. District Requests K-3 Reading Program; Hillsborough County, Fla., District Focuses on Alternative Ed.