Post-secondary preparation in focus. Davis School District, Utah, wants instructional materials for its technology and engineering career- and technical-education program, and Lewisville Independent School District, Texas, seeks a college and career exploration and planning platform. Roosevelt School District No. 66 in Arizona is looking for web-based, district- and school-level assessments.
- How a District Leader and Blended Learning Expert Evaluates Ed-Tech Products
- Venture Capital Firm, Standards-Setting Group Forge Partnership Around Interoperability
- Will Learning Science Reshape K-12 Personalized Learning Products?
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System