School-based health center standards consultant; curricular and instructional management system; support for early learning programs. Maryland’s education department is seeking a consultant who can update and better align its school-based health center standards to qualify for reimbursements and third-party payments. Providence, R.I. schools need a curricular and instructional management system, and Chicago’s Early Learning Support Services want help…
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List