Digital instruction, assessment, and an LMS in RFPs. The Clark County School District, the largest in Nevada, is looking to purchase supplemental math and English-language arts instructional materials for academic intervention with students in grades K-5. The Indiana Department of Administration seeks alternate assessments for students with cognitive disabilities, and Township High School District No. 113,…
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List