A Maryland district is seeking to buy a learning management system, the Kansas City system has put out an RFP for assessment software, and a Georgia district wants a performance management system to track staff performance.
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’
- U.S. Education Innovation Cluster Leaders Gather to Support Advancement in Teaching and Learning
- Drive Business Forward With a Company Rallying Cry
- K-12 Dealmaking: Follett, Chegg, Golden Gate Capital Make Acquisitions
- Web Content Filter Sought in Texas; Learning Management System Needed in Maryland District