A Maryland district is seeking to buy a learning management system, the Kansas City system has put out an RFP for assessment software, and a Georgia district wants a performance management system to track staff performance.
- How the Pandemic Is Challenging Companies’ Product Development
- Report Offers Window Into International Schools’ Curricula
- Florida District Seeks Civic Curriculum; Texas School System Looks for Special Education Consulting
- Inside New Guidelines for How Districts Will Judge Social-Emotional Learning Products
- State Ed. Agency Seeks World Language Curriculum; Wisconsin District Looks for Speech-Language Services