Funding out-of-school time programs. The Mississippi Department of Education is soliciting applicants to operate 21st Century Community Learning Centers, and the Maryland State Department of Education wants a learning management system for its career and technology education pathway. A Mississippi district wants to purchase an online school improvement tool, too.
- Delaware District to Buy Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum; Texas District Looks for Student Information System
- U.S.-Latin America Ed-Tech Trade Mission Set for Brazil
- Fast Company Names Most Innovative Education Companies of 2019
- Head of EdReports Offers Inside View of How the Group Evaluates Learning Products
- Webinar: Find Out Where K-12 Venture Capitalists Are Investing in 2019 and Beyond