Funding out-of-school time programs. The Mississippi Department of Education is soliciting applicants to operate 21st Century Community Learning Centers, and the Maryland State Department of Education wants a learning management system for its career and technology education pathway. A Mississippi district wants to purchase an online school improvement tool, too.
- Wisconsin District Wants Data Analytics Platform; South Carolina District Selects School Safety Software
- 7 Things Education Companies Should Know About Ed-Tech Accelerator Programs
- When Buying Formative Assessments, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays