Funding out-of-school time programs. The Mississippi Department of Education is soliciting applicants to operate 21st Century Community Learning Centers, and the Maryland State Department of Education wants a learning management system for its career and technology education pathway. A Mississippi district wants to purchase an online school improvement tool, too.
- New York State Seeks College-Prep Programs, Alaskan District Eyes New Student Information System
- On Cybersecurity, District IT Leaders Want Vendors to Be More Responsive
- What You Need to Know About Developing Products for Early Childhood Education
- GEMS Education, Major Global Schools Provider, Says It Has Secured $1.25 Billion Loan
- Microcredentials Series Wanted in Washington State; Illinois District Seeks Data System