Learning management system, case management software, and support for the visually impaired. The Hillsborough County public schools in Florida are searching for teachers for the visually impaired, while the Raytown district in Missouri is in the market for case management software. The La Joya Independent School District in Texas is looking for a K-12 learning management…
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students