Online high school credit accrual recovery program, 21st-century schools’ learning partners, and musical instruments and supplies. The Mission Consolidated district in Texas needs a high school online credit recovery program. New York’s Nassau Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES) is inviting bids for musical instruments and supplies. And in Des Moines, Iowa, the district has extended its…
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program