The Placentia-Yorba Linda district wants a notification, web, and mobile app system, while Metro Nashville Public Schools seek a credit recovery curriculum.
- A Brief History of the Ed-Tech Market and Why Startups Should Pay Attention
- Texas District Wants Online Registration System; Two Districts Seek Reading Comprehension Tools
- The Private School Market Is Overwhelmingly a Small-School Market
- K-12 Dealmaking: Activate Learning and a Big Supplier, School Specialty, Make Acquisitions
- Education Procurement Hits Two-Year High in 2nd Quarter of 2017