The Placentia-Yorba Linda district wants a notification, web, and mobile app system, while Metro Nashville Public Schools seek a credit recovery curriculum.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Shaq leads EdSoma’s Seed Round; eDynamics Learning Acquires CTE Platforms
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States
N.Y. District Seeks Family and Community Mobilization Services; Texas School System to Buy Personalized Learning, Intervention Program
Michigan District Seeks Social Studies Curriculum; New Jersey System Wants Blended Literacy Program
Calif. Consortium Seeks College and Career Planning; Okla. State Agency Needs Special Ed. Support