The Placentia-Yorba Linda district wants a notification, web, and mobile app system, while Metro Nashville Public Schools seek a credit recovery curriculum.
- Trump’s Budget for Fiscal 2018: Cuts for Ed., Implications for K-12 Business
- LMS Needed in a Florida County; N.J. Seeks Digital Balanced Literacy Program
- K-12 Dealmaking: Pearson in Talks to Sell Parts of TutorVista to BYJU’s; Gauge Capital Invests in eDynamic Learning
- Twitter Chat: Big Tech Players Fight for Control of School Market
- Read the Fine Print on Ed Tech to Take Charge of Student Data