Entrepreneur and investor Jean Hammond spoke about common mistakes that education startups make, many of which offers lessons to established companies, too.
- South Carolina District Needs 3-D Imaging System, St. Louis to Buy Account Software
- Use It or Lose It: Schools’ Spending Behavior in the Spring
- The Future of Curriculum: Playlists, Open Ed., and Tough Choices for Teachers
- Ohio District Seeks Assessment System; Data Management Needed in Georgia
- Show Me the Impact: Miami Schools Chief Wants Results