Many education companies from outside the U.S. tend to look at its K-12 market with wariness, partly because of the tangled RFP process.
- Dallas Wants Virtual-Learning Program; Virginia District Needs Enrollment System
- How to Fraud-Proof Your Education Business
- Blockchain Working Its Way Into the K-12 Market
- L.A. District to Buy Professional Development; Mississippi School System Purchasing Science Tests
- See What Ed-Tech Product Ideas Are Being Tested, With Help From the Federal Government