Many education companies from outside the U.S. tend to look at its K-12 market with wariness, partly because of the tangled RFP process.
- LMS Wanted in Oklahoma; Collaboration Platform Sought in Cincinnati
- Artificial Intelligence Is Coming. What Should We Teach?
- New ‘Education Exchange’ Will Pay Teachers for Reviews of Ed-Tech Products
- K-12 Dealmaking: Varsity Tutors Raises $50 Million; Turnitin Acquires VeriCite
- Career Tech Engineering Materials Sought in Utah; Texas District Wants College and Career Explorer