In this Two-Minute Tip, staff writer Brian Bradley offers insights on the latest and biggest of those federal spending measures…
Sign up for Market Brief updates
To continue reading this story, please provide your email address. We will send you updates about new content that will interest you.
In this Two-Minute Tip, staff writer Brian Bradley offers insights on the latest and biggest of those federal spending measures — the American Rescue Plan — breaking down some of the provisions that companies need to be aware of as they navigate the K-12 landscape. Districts have until Sept. 30, 2024, to spend relief money provided through the law.
In addition to EdWeek Market Brief coverage, be sure to check EdWeek.org’s data tools, which can help companies become more aware of how much the stimulus infusion will provide for each state, including projected increases for per-pupil funding.
Image by Getty
- How School Districts Will Spend Money From the New Federal Stimulus
- Ed Tech, Title I Get a Boost in New COVID Stimulus Plan Approved by Lawmakers
- Congress Debates New Stimulus, With Money for Education — and Potentially Broadband — In Mind
- School Districts Banking on CARES Act to Help With Tech Purchases for the Fall
- How Much Will the Massive Economic Stimulus Truly Benefit Ed Tech?
- Federal Lawmakers’ Rescue Package Includes Money for Remote Learning, Other K-12 Needs